- HRV Cleanings (Air exchanger)
- Heat Pump Cleanings (Ducted, Mini Splits)
- Hot Air Furnace Cleanings (Oil, Wood, etc)
- Kitchen Exhaust Cleanings
- Bathroom Exhaust Cleaning
- Laundry Exhaust
- We offer inspection and cleaning services for any commercial, industrial and marine HVAC system through air conditioning, kitchen exhaust, laundry exhaust, etc.
HOW WE DO IT
Testing & Evaluation
Permanent Air Indoor Quality Control
WHY IS AIR DUCT CLEANING IMPORTANT?
Cleaning air ducts help maintain good indoor air quality. The air that passes through the air ducts help your family breathe daily. If the ducts are left unchecked, then allergens such as pollens, pet dander, etc can enter the home through supply registers. Cleaning the air ducts also reduces problems with respiratory issues, asthma and allergies by eliminating airborne particles.
It can boost the energy efficiency of the HVAC system. If your ducts are blocked, the air conditioner or furnace will consume more energy to do its work. Therefore, cleaning your ducts can help the unit perform.
It protects the heating and cooling equipment in your house. If the ventilation unit is dirty, it can clog the air conditioner coils, contaminate the blower wheels and lead to further issues that can cause costly repairs. Period cleaning extends the live of the HVAC system.